You probably wouldn’t even want to know how much of your life you’ve spent trying to rid yourself of unwanted face and body hair – or maybe you have a pretty good idea, and it’s nothing to brag about.
Your efforts to get rid of unwanted hair may have begun before you were a teenager. And now that you’re a grown-up, you are probably ready to take back the time you spend:
- Having electrolysis treatments
Do you think?
You’ve wasted enough time managing those pesky, unsightly, lowly hairs that you totally do not even want, and it’s time to learn more about what lasers can do for you and your unwanted hair.
Did you know?
Laser hair removal is one of the most common and popular aesthetic procedures in the country.
That’s because lasers
- Can make hair removal convenient, noninvasive and even permanent
- Are effective on your face and your body
- Are actually a gentle method for reducing or removing hair
- Can leave your skin looking smoother and silkier than waxing, electrolysis or shaving
- Are great for effectively treating larger areas of unwanted hair
- Remove hair with minimal discomfort
- Remove hair with no downtime
How does laser hair removal work?
In simple terms, it beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles, damaging them, and inhibiting any future hair growth in that follicle.
Why now for you?
Besides the fact that you’ve had enough with plucking and shaving, today’s advanced laser technology can offer you specific treatment, customized to your unique skin tone, hair type and issues.
So ask yourself
Do you have unwanted facial or body hair? Do you have unwanted hair that makes you feel self-conscious? Does your unwanted hair limit your ability to wear some of your favorite clothing? Do you want to throw away your tweezers?
Then it’s time to call Sollay: (410) 644 -7655
We’re Baltimore’s leader in medically performed, professional laser hair removal. And we could have the right solution for your unwanted hair problems — forever.